- Message to Researchers from Mary Lewis, Vice-President of Research and Knowledge Exchange, Canada
- News from the CEO: Bobbe Wood Retirement
- Research Update 30 June 2014
- 2013/2014 GIA Grantee Updates
Current Funding Opportunities
Recent Funding Opportunities
- Programmatic Grants in Environments, Genes and Chronic Disease: CIHR-led initiative, in partnership with the Canadian Association of Gastroenterology, Crohn’s and Colitis Canada, Cystic Fibrosis Canada, the Heart and Stroke Foundation, and the Kidney Foundation of Canada.
Alberta New Investigator Awards (2015/2016) (for Alberta Researchers)
- Ontario Mid - Career Investigator Award (for Ontario Researchers)
- Ontario Clinician Scientist Award (for Ontario Researchers)
- 2015/2016 Grant-in-Aid (GIA) Competition: APPLICATION DEADLINE: AUGUST 28, 2014
Emerging Research Leaders Initiative: APPLICATION DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 15, 2014
Robert Hayden Research Fellowship (for HSF, BC & Y Researchers)
2014/2015 Grant-in-Aid (GIA) Management Guidelines
The GIA Management Guidelines for funding beginning July 1, 2014 are now available and may also be accessed via CIRCUlink. These guidelines pertain only to funded GIA applications to the 2014/2015 competition (August, 2013) and outline their administration and management during the course of the grant.
Grant-In-Aid Competition Results: 2014/2015
The results from the 2014/2015 Grant-in-Aid (GIA) Competition is now available.
- Personnel Award Competition Results: 2014/2015
The results from the 2014/2015 National Personnel Award Competitions are now available.
- Heart and Stroke Foundation, Ontario: 2013/2014 Career Investigator Award Announcement
- HSF Research Report 2012/2013
- HSF Research Update: October 2014
- HSF Research Report 2011/2012
- HSF Research Update: May 2013
- HSF Research Report 2010/2011
- Insight - HSF Research Newsletter 2012/2013
Resources for Researchers
- HSF's Research Strategic Plan Webinar (held May 1, 2012)
- HSF's Guide on Knowledge Transfer and Exchange
- Tips on Communicating Your Reseach in Lay Language
- York University's Knowledge Mobilization Video
- Population Health and Health Services Grants (Tips for Successful Applications) - Featuring Dr. Marco Di Buono, Director, Research, HSFO; Dr. Sonia Anand, McMaster University; Dr. Brenda Brouwer, Queen’s University
- HSFO Webinar slide presentation